Grow Your Bedfordshire Business with Local Digital Marketing.
Imagefix – Your award-winning digital marketing partner, based in Bedfordshire
Why Choose Local Digital Marketing with Imagefix?
Tired of marketing campaigns that feel generic and distant? At Imagefix, we understand the unique needs and opportunities of Bedfordshire businesses. We will:
Choose a local digital marketing agency and enjoy face-to-face meetings to discuss your campaigns and a team that understands your business and is invested in your success.
Get started with digital marketing today.
Talk to the Imagefix team on 01525 715608
Local Digital Marketing Services Bedfordshire - What we Offer.
Here’s how we can help you achieve your business goals:
Bedfordshire Businesses Grow Stronger with Imagefix
Remember when “local” meant limited reach? At Imagefix, we’re rewriting the rules. We’ve helped numerous Bedfordshire businesses develop visibility online and find success across the county. Some of our clients have gone global from working with us, but whatever your business ambitions we’ll help you achieve them.
Created in 2006 by web designer Garry West and marketing specialist Tina Loan, Imagefix is now a successful local digital marketing agency with an award-winning team. We are thrilled to be recipients of 2023 SME Bedford Business of the Year. For local success, choose Imagefix.
Servicing the Following Areas.
Clapham • Salph End • Ravensden • Kempston • Wood End • Astwood • Cardington • Flitwick • Wilden • Luton • Biggleswade • Sandy • Silsoe • Marston Moretaine • Turvey • Great Barford • Cople
Looking for local digital marketing expertise?
Contact Imagefix today for a free consultation. Discover how we can work with you to grow your Bedfordshire business.
Find Out What’s Happening in the World of Marketing.
Local Digital Marketing FAQs.
Local digital marketing is a form of online marketing that promotes businesses to customers in their immediate area. This can be achieved via a range of online and offline channels, including:
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) to optimise your website to appear higher in local search results.
- Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising by placing advertisements on Google and other platforms to target local customers.
- Interacting with with customers on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Using content marketing to create and share informative content that is useful to local customers.
- Sending targeted emails to both prospective and current customers in your area.
- Listing your company on local directories like Google My Business, Yelp and Central Index.
Absolutely. With the rise of online shopping, every moment your company remains offline means a missed opportunity to connect with your local customers. A solid marketing strategy will boost your online visibility and assist new customers in discovering your products or services.
Digital marketing services are currently one of the most affordable means of market your company. While online posting is free, developing an effective online marketing strategy requires a strategic investment of resources and time. With data analytics, digital marketing measures results, providing marketers with evidence to assess ROI.
A successful marketing plan will cover its costs and generate a profit.
Local digital marketing services provide a range of benefits such as:
- A boost in site traffic and visibility: Local digital marketing campaigns can boost your website’s ranking in local search results, bringing in more visitors from your target audience.
- Improved brand recognition: You can increase brand awareness and build a strong reputation in your local community by proactively interacting with your local community online.
- Targeted reach to local customers: Local digital marketing allows you to target individuals who are most likely to be interested in your product or service, increasing your return on investment.
- Enhanced customer engagement and loyalty: Interacting with with your local customers online aids in establishing relationships, fosters loyalty, and encourages repeat business.
This is dependent on your industry, budget, channels, and competition.Within the first few months of using digital marketing services, you should see progress towards your goals and key metrics, as well as a spike in website traffic.
At Imagefix, we help businesses no matter their size and location with their marketing. Whether you’re a small startup or a larger business, we’ll help you achieve your marketing goals. We’re based in Bedfordshire, but serve clients throughout the UK.
Blogging is an effective means for businesses to produce engaging marketing content and improve their search engine rankings. Over half of marketers use blogging to increase engagement from clients, provide industry news, and maintain an ongoing flow of content, all of which are important factors in Google’s ranking algorithm.
The cost of local digital marketing will vary depending on the size and scope of your campaign. Imagefix will provide you a thorough and detailed quote, based on the services you want us to provide.