Paid Search Management.
Achieve strategic sales growth with expert pay per click advertising!
Imagefix PPC advertising connects with your ideal customers precisely when they’re actively seeking your products or services. Experience a surge in qualified leads and watch conversions grow as your targeted ads campaign drives results.
Growing your sales with Imagefix PPC expertise
We understand that PPC marketing is all about driving sales, pure and simple. Our team of PPC specialists harnesses the power of data to precision-target your ideal customers during their active search moments, providing them with relevant and accurate information that persuades them to make a purchase.
Our PPC campaigns kick off with clear objectives and well-defined deliverables. The Imagefix team creates ad strategies designed to achieve maximum impact, with our clients’ ROI serving as the guiding principle for every decision we make on their behalf. When you choose Imagefix for fully managed PPC campaigns, you can trust us to deliver results.
The pay per click advertising services we offer.
Discover the range of ways our PPC specialists can deliver effective PPC campaigns, designed to maximise your sales:
Whatever stage you’re at, we’ve got the pay per click campaign you need.
Let’s turn your ideas into successful campaigns. Talk to the Imagefix team and together we’ll shape your PPC campaigns for maximum ROI, no matter where you are on the road to success.
Pay Per Click Advertising FAQs.
Google Ads offers you the opportunity to advertise to consumers when they are searching online for similar products or services to yours. The ads are powered by smart technology, so they appear when searchers are ready to buy.
- PPC advertisers can choose their specific goals for Google Ads, such as calling the business, or increasing traffic to the website.
- You can choose the geographic region you want your ad displayed in. It may be local, regional, or national dependent on the size and nature of your business.
- Your ad requires an attractive design, SEO rich content, and a budget cap which you can set monthly.
Once the ad is approved it will start appearing to consumers searching for your product or service, in the geographical area you have chosen. You pay a fee each time someone clicks on the ad or calls your number.
You can choose from 3 different types of PPC ads:
- Search Network Ads. Text-based ads that appear on Google Search Engine pages when someone is looking for a product or service like yours.
- Display Network Ads. Image-based ads that turn-up on apps or websites that are visited by your customers.
- Video Ads. 6 or 15 second video ads that appear prior to, or during YouTube videos.
The cost of your ad campaign is determined by your monthly budget. You pay when a searcher clicks with your ad or calls your business. There’s no minimum spend and no contract. You are in control of the budget and the length of your campaign.
Google Ads and SEO both use Google but in different ways:
- Google Ads drive targeted traffic to your website faster than SEO. It’s quick to set up and starts to generate traffic for your website straight away. You pay for PPC (Google Ads) when people click on your ad or call your number.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is about creating a ‘Google Friendly’ website that will appear more often in search results and rank higher. SEO is an organic marketing tool and Google doesn’t charge for it, but it takes time and resources to achieve good results.
Yes, in principle, but Imagefix recommends that you outsource your AdWords (PPC) campaign to a specialist. Running your own campaign, without experience or specialist knowledge of the platform, can run through your budget fast, leaving you little to show for it. Our PPC campaign creators are goal-driven, and they aim to return a profit on your initial investment.
Managed Google Ads campaigns improve the performance of the ad over time. SEO keywords are monitored, ads are adjusted or paused if they don’t generate the right kind of traffic, and the budget is tweaked if necessary.
Managed PPC campaigns deliver optimum results for clients because they respond and adapt to online conditions as they emerge.
Shopping ads, also known as product listing ads (PLAs), are the highly visual ads that you see at the top of the Google search results page. They’re also found on the Shopping tab, in apps, price comparison services, YouTube, and on search partner websites.
Instead of SEO keywords, Google Shopping ads use the product data you enter into your Merchant Centre feed to display your ads in relevant searches. The ads use pictures of the product plus a title, price, shop name and description.
Shopping ad campaigns are powered by two platforms: Google Merchant Centre and Google Ads. You set up a Google Merchant Centre account, then you use your Google Ads account to choose the kind of campaign you want, set your PPC budget, and manage your campaign.