Who we are and what we do.
Imagefix PPC Specialists Help Bedfordshire Businesses Grow
Imagefix is a design and marketing agency that helps Bedfordshire companies build their brand identity, grow their presence online, and convert more leads to sales.
Back in 2006 Imagefix began with Garry West and Tina Loan combining their expertise in marketing and web design to provide services across the region. Now we’re an award-winning PPC agency with a team of digital specialists supporting local businesses across the county, and national clients across the UK. A lot has changed over the years, but our passion to provide cost-effective, goal-driven advertising remains the same.
Could Your Business Benefit From PPC?
Pay-per-click ads works best for businesses who:
- Want to promote a new product.
- Have a sale or promotion to advertise.
- Need instant results and impact.
- Want to target an audience or demographic.
Imagefix Creates Goal-Driven Campaigns
Imagefix can set up a PPC (Google Ads) campaign as quickly as you need it, and the results are normally fast.
- First. We research the relevant SEO keywords for your product or service.
- Second. Our design team creates your PPC ad utilising those keywords, ready to launch.
- Third. We set up unique landing pages to encourage sales using calls to action, useful product info, and clear ways to buy.
We measure your conversions track your goals. A campaign manager provides regular reports, offering an analysis of your campaign performance.
Get started with a PPC campaign today.
Talk to the Imagefix digital marketing team on 01525 715608
Imagefix Works With Bedfordshire Businesses on PPC Campaigns.
Discover how our marketing skills help businesses grow sales
Find Out What’s Happening in the World of PPC.
We’re an established PPC company and are committed to growing your businesses brand, sales and visibility online.
Every business has to work to stand out online, and that’s what PPC helps businesses to achieve. Imagefix will work with you to develop your campaign, select the most appropriate platform, and position your eye-catching ads in prime position. Once your ads are published we carry out A/B testing to make sure that we’re using the most effective keywords for your product. The Imagefix team will provide regular reports on results throughout the campaign.
For over 15 years now Imagefix has built a reputation helping our clients improve their sales and increase their online impact. Imagefix has your marketing comprehensively covered with good-looking website design, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) for organic traffic, and high-impact advertising campaigns using PPC.
We also service the following areas:
Bedford • Kempston • Bletchley • Milton Keynes • Luton • Clapham • Dunstable • Toddington • Woburn • Leighton Buzzard • Biggleswade • Sandy • Millbrook • Flitwick • Silsoe • Cranfield • Ampthill • Houghton Regis • Barton-le-clay
Pay Per Click Advertising FAQs.
The cost of your Google Ads campaign is determined by the monthly budget you set. You pay a fee each time a shopper clicks on your ad or calls your business, until the budget cap is reached. There’s no minimum spend and no contract, which means you can control the size of the budget and the length of your campaign.
Google Ads offer the opportunity to advertise to shoppers when they’re searching online for products or services like yours. They’re powered by smart technology, which means that they appear when shoppers are ready to buy.
- You can choose specific goals for Google Ads, such as calling up your business, or increasing traffic to your website.
- You select the geographic region where your ad will be displayed. It may be local, regional, national, or international dependent on your business reach.
- Your ad needs a good-looking graphic design, SEO rich copy, and a budget which you can set monthly.
Once your ad is approved it will start to appear to shoppers searching for products or services like yours, in the geographical area you have selected. You pay for the ad each time someone clicks through or calls your number.
There are 3 different types of PPC ads:
- Search Network Ads. These text-based ads appear on Google Search results pages when someone is specifically searching for a product or service like yours.
- Display Network Ads. Image-based ads that appear on apps or websites that are visited by the shoppers you are targeting.
- Video Ads. 6 or 15 second video ads that appear during, or prior to videos on YouTube.
Shopping ads are the visual ads that are displayed at the top of the Google search results. They’re also found on the shopping tab, in apps, price comparison services, YouTube, and on search partner websites.
In order to use Shopping Ads you’ll need to set up a Google Merchant Centre account. Then you use your Google Ads account to choose the kind of campaign you want, set your budget, and manage your campaign.
Google Shopping ads use product data you supply via the Merchant Centre feed to display your ads in relevant searches. The ads use pictures your product images plus a title, price, shop name and description.
Google Ads and SEO both use the Google platform they work differently:
- Google Ads drive traffic to your website more quickly than SEO can. The ads can be set up fast and start to generate traffic for your website straight away. You pay for PPC (Google Ads) when people click on your ad or call your number.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is about creating a ‘Google Friendly’ website that will appear in more search results and rank higher, over time. SEO is an organic marketing tool and it’s free, but it does take time and resources to achieve good results.
Anyone is able to set up a PPC campaign, but Imagefix recommends that Bedfordshire businesses work with a Google Ads (PPC) specialist. Managing your own campaign can leave you with little to show for your investment if you don’t have knowledge of how it works. Our PPC campaign managers are goal-driven, and their aim is always to return a profit on your initial investment.
Managed PPC campaigns improve the performance of your ads based on data gathered once the ad goes live. SEO keywords may be tweaked, ads are adjusted or paused if they don’t generate the right kind of traffic, and the budget is increased if necessary.
Managed PPC campaigns are best placed to deliver a great ROI for clients because they respond and adapt to online conditions as they emerge.