Who we are and what we do.
Imagefix Helps Biggleswade Businesses With Paid Search Ads
Imagefix is a design and marketing agency that helps companies create online ad campaigns, grow their online authority and convert leads.
Back in 2006 Imagefix began with Garry West and Tina Loan combining their expertise in marketing and web design to provide services across the region. Now we’re an award-winning brand with a team of digital specialists supporting local businesses across Bedfordshire, and national clients across the UK. A lot has changed, but our passion to provide creative online excellence remains the same.
Could PPC Campaigns Help Your Business?
Pay-per-click advertising works best where businesses:
- Have a new product to promote.
- Have a promotion or sale to advertise.
- Are looking for instant online impact.
- Want to target a specific demographic.
Imagefix PPC Agency Bedford Creates Successful Campaigns
Setting up a PPC (Google Ads) campaign with Imagefix can happen as quickly as you need it to, and in many cases the results are fast. Our campaigns increase traffic, grow leads, and deliver a great conversion rate.
We track and analyse your goals and conversions. A campaign manager will be on-hand to provide regular reporting, offering an analysis on the performance of your campaign.
Get started with PPC campaigns today.
Talk to the Imagefix paid search marketing team on 01525 715608
Working With Biggleswade Businesses on PPC Campaigns.
Discover how our marketing skills help businesses grow sales
Find Out What’s Happening in the World of PPC.
We’re an established PPC company for Biggleswade, and are committed to growing your business’ brand, online visibility, and sales.
Our aim is to help local businesses get their products seen in an increasingly competitive online environment. Your PPC campaign will run ads that are carefully placed, with great design and attractive content. We’ll discuss with you the best platform to access your specific demographic. Once the ad is established we’ll continuously monitor its performance and carry out A/B testing to achieve maximum benefit from your spend.
Imagefix has been working with Biggleswade businesses for a number of years now and we’re pleased to be a trusted provider of PPC, web design and digital marketing. Our goal is always to help local businesses grow sales, increase visitors to their website, and improve their Google ranking. We use Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and PPC campaigns to achieve this.
We also service the following areas:
Sandy • Baldock • Caldecote • Bedford • Henlow • Wybotson • St Neots • Dunton • Ashwell • Potton • Moggerhanger • Tempsford • Old Warden • Great Barford • Shefford • Houghton Conquest • Wrestlingworth • Guilden Morden • Abbotsley
Pay Per Click Advertising FAQs.
Also referred to as ‘product listing ads’, shopping ads, are the visual ads you normally find at the top of the Google search results page. They can be displayed on YouTube, Shopping tabs, apps, price comparison services, and other search partner websites.
Shopping ads are powered by two platforms: Google Merchant Centre and Google Ads. You need to have a Merchant Centre account to upload your products data, then you can use your Google Ads account to choose the campaign you want, set your budget, and manage your campaign.
Google Shopping ads use the product data you entered in your Merchant Centre feed to display your ads in relevant searches. The ads use pictures of your product and a title, price, shop name and description.
There are 3 kinds of PPC ads to choose:
- Search Network Ads. Text-based ads appearing on Google Search results when someone is looking for a product or service like yours.
- Display Network Ads. Image-based ads displayed on apps or web pages that your customers visit.
- Video Ads. 6-15 second video ads displayed prior to, or during YouTube videos.
Managed Google Ad campaigns improve the performance of your ad over time. We monitor keywords and adjust, or pause ads if it’s not generating the right traffic, and we’ll recommend your budget is tweaked if appropriate.
Managed PPC campaigns are designed to deliver optimum results for clients because they respond and adapt to online conditions as they emerge.
The cost of your ad campaign is determined by your budget. You pay when a user clicks on your ad or calls your business. There’s no minimum spend and no contract. You are in complete control of the budget and length of your campaign.
Google Ads means you can advertise to consumers at the moment they are searching online for similar products or services to yours. The ads use smart technology in order to appear when searchers are ready to buy.
- PPC advertisers can choose their specific goals for their ad, such as calling up the business, or increasing traffic to the website.
- You choose the geographic region you want for your ad. It may be local, regional, national, or international dependent on the reach of your business.
- Your ad requires an eye-catching graphic design, SEO rich copy, and a budget cap which you set monthly.
Once the ad is approved it will start appearing to shoppers searching for your product or service, in the appropriate geographical area. You pay each time someone clicks on the ad or calls your number.
Yes, but Imagefix recommends that you outsource your AdWords (PPC) campaign to specialists. Running a Paid Search campaign, without experience or knowledge of the platform, can be expensive, with little to show for your investment. Our PPC campaign team are goal-driven, and they consistently aim to return a profit for your business.
Whilst Google Ads and SEO both use the same platform, they operate differently:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) creates a ‘Google Ready’ website which appears more often in search results and ranks higher in search engines. Google doesn’t charge for SEO, but it does take time and resources to achieve good results.
- Google Ads drive traffic to your website faster than SEO. It can be set up quickly and will start to generate traffic for your website immediately. You pay for Pay Per Click (Google Ads) when someone clicks on your ad or calls your number.