Who we are and what we do.
Imagefix PPC Experts Give a Boost to Dunstable Businesses
Imagefix is a marketing & design agency helping companies build their brand identity, grow their online presence and convert leads into sales.
Back in 2006 Imagefix began with Garry West and Tina Loan combining their expertise in marketing and web design to provide services across the region. Now we’re an award-winning PPC agency for Dunstable with a team of marketing specialists supporting local businesses across Bedfordshire, and throughout the UK. A lot has changed over the years, but our passion to provide cost-effective, goal-driven advertisement remains the same.
Could Your Business Benefit From PPC?
Pay-per-click ads works best for businesses who:
- Want to promote a new product.
- Have a sale or promotion to advertise.
- Need instant results and impact.
- Want to target an audience or demographic.
Imagefix PPC Company Creates Goal-Driven Ads
Imagefix can set up a PPC (Google Ads) campaign as quickly as you need it, and the results are normally fast.
- We find the keywords your potential customers type in when searching for products like yours.
- Our designers create an eye-catching PPC ad with copy which integrates those keywords.
- We create unique landing pages which include detailed product info, calls to action, and ways to buy.
We measure your conversions track your goals. A campaign manager provides regular reports, offering an analysis of your campaign performance.
Get started with PPC campaigns today.
Talk to the Imagefix digital marketing team on 01525 715608
Working With Dunstable Businesses on PPC Campaigns.
Discover how our marketing skills help businesses grow sales
Find Out What’s Happening in the World of PPC.
We’re an established PPC company in Bedford and our goal is to help businesses grow their brand, and increase their online visibility and sales.
We place your ads in premium position, with stunning design and easy-to-read content. The platform we use will depend on the product and its demographic. Once your campaign is up and running we carry out ongoing A/B testing so we can be sure we’ve got the right keywords in place. All clients receive regular reporting on the success of their PPC ads.
Imagefix is delighted to be considered a trusted provider of PPC advertising, digital marketing and website design in Dunstable and surrounding areas. For 2 decades years now we’ve been helping businesses to grow their sales, increase website traffic, and rise to page one rankings on Google. We achieve this using a combination of organic SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and PPC campaigns.
We also service the following areas:
Bedford • Leighton Buzzard • Luton • Milton Keynes • Soulbury • Wing • Stanbridge • Toddington • Hockliffe • Houghton Regis • Sundon • Caddington • Kensworth • Lilley • Hexton • Harlington • Mentmore • Pitstone • Barton-le-clay
Pay Per Click Advertising FAQs.
Yes, but Imagefix recommends that you outsource your AdWords (PPC) campaign to a specialist. Running a PPC campaign, without experience or specialist knowledge of the platform, can be expensive, with little to show for your investment. Our PPC campaign creators are goal-driven, and they consistent aim to return a profit.
Also known as product listing ads, shopping ads, are the highly visual ads that you find at the top of the Google search results page. They’re also displayed on the Shopping tab, YouTube, in apps, price comparison services, and on search partner websites.
Shopping ad campaigns are powered by two platforms: Google Merchant Centre and Google Ads. You need to have a Google Merchant Centre account to upload your products data, then you use your Google Ads account to choose the kind of campaign you want, set your budget, and manage your campaign.
Google Shopping ads use the product data you enter into your Merchant Centre feed to display your ads in relevant searches. The ads use pictures of your product plus a title, price, shop name and description.
Whilst Google Ads and SEO both use the same platform, they operate differently:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) creates a ‘Google Ready’ website designed to appear more often in search results and rank higher in search engines. SEO is an organic marketing tool which means Google doesn’t charge for it, but it does takes time and resources to achieve good results.
- Google Ads drive traffic to your website faster than SEO. It can be set up quickly and starts to generate traffic for your website straight away. You pay for PPC (Google Ads) when people click on your ad or call your number.
Google Ads means you can advertise to consumers at the moment they are searching online for similar products or services to yours. The ads use smart technology in order to appear when searchers are ready to buy.
- PPC advertisers can choose their specific goals for their ad, such as calling up the business, or increasing traffic to the website.
- You choose the geographic region you want for your ad. It may be local, regional, national, or international dependent on the reach of your business.
- Your ad requires an eye-catching graphic design, SEO rich copy, and a budget cap which you set monthly.
Once the ad is approved it will start appearing to shoppers searching for your product or service, in the appropriate geographical area. You pay each time someone clicks on the ad or calls your number.
Managed Google Ads campaigns improve the performance of your ad over time. We monitor SEO keywords, adjust, or pause ads if they’re not generating the right kind of traffic, and we’ll recommend budget is tweaked if appropriate.
Managed PPC campaigns are designed to deliver optimum results for clients because they respond and adapt to online conditions as they emerge.
The cost of your ad campaign is determined by your monthly budget. You pay when a searcher clicks with your ad or calls your business. There’s no minimum spend and no contract. You are in control of the budget and the length of your campaign.
3 different kinds of PPC ads to choose from:
- Search Network Ads. Text-based ads that appear on Google Search results when someone is looking for a product or service like yours.
- Display Network Ads. Image-based ads that display on apps or websites that your customers visit.
- Video Ads. 6 or 15 second video ads that are displayed prior to, or during YouTube videos.