Who we are and what we do.
And How Does Imagefix Help Hitchin Businesses?
Imagefix is a design and marketing agency that helps companies increase sales, grow their online presence and convert more leads.
Back in 2006 Imagefix began with Garry West and Tina Loan combining their expertise in marketing and web design to provide services across the region. Now we’re an award-winning brand with a team of digital pay-per-click specialists supporting businesses across Hertfordshire, and national clients across the UK. A lot has changed, but our passion to provide high-impact online marketing campaigns remains the same.
Would PPC Benefit Your Business?
Pay-per-click advertising works for businesses who:
- Have a new product to promote.
- Have a sale or promotion to advertise.
- Are in need of instant online impact.
- Want to target a specific demographic.
Imagefix Creates Paid Search Campaigns
The Imagefix team creates tailored PPC strategies, tailored to your customer demographic, aiming to catch the eye of people searching for what you sell. Local businesses we work with normally experience hugely increased lead generation as a result of our work.
Your campaign manager provides regular reporting of the tracked goals and monitored conversions, which provides an in-depth analysis of the performance of your campaign.
Get started with PPC campaigns today.
Talk to the Imagefix digital marketing team on 01525 715608
Imagefix Works With Hitchin Businesses on PPC Campaigns.
Discover how our marketing skills help businesses grow sales
Find Out What’s Happening in the World of PPC.
We’re an established PPC company in Bedford with a commitment to growing our clients’ brand, online visibility, and sales.
Imagefix is an established brand working for Hitchin. For more than 15 years now we have been working with local businesses and we have a great track record when it comes to increasing website traffic and growing local, or regional sales. This is achieved as a result of responsive web design, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) for organic traffic, and high-impact advertising campaigns using PPC.
PPC is guaranteed to give you rapid reaction, high volume customer click through. It’s a great way to gain attention for promotions, sales or new product intros. Imagefix find the specific keywords that online shoppers use when looking for your products. We then integrate them into a professional design and determine the best high-impact positioning for your ad – giving you the opportunity for maximum visibility.
We also service the following areas:
Baldock • Letchworth • Biggleswade • St Neots • Hatfield • Graveley • Knebworth • Datchworth • St Ippolyts • Ardeley • Codicote • Welwyn • Ware • Hertford • Buntingford • Weston • Standon • Little Wymondley
Pay Per Click Advertising FAQs.
Also known as ‘product listing ads’, Google shopping ads are the visual ads you see at the top of Google search results pages. They’re also displayed on the Shopping tab, YouTube, in apps, price comparison sites, and search partner websites.
Shopping adverts are powered via two platforms: Google Ads and Google Merchant Centre. You need a Google Merchant Centre account to upload your product data, and then you can use your Google Ads account to choose the kind of campaign you want, manage it, and set your budget.
Google Shopping ads use the product data you’ve entered in your Merchant Centre feed to display your ads in relevant search results. The ads use pictures from your products and a title, price, shop name and description.
There are 3 kinds of Pay Per Click ads to choose from:
- Display Network Ads. Image-based ads displayed on websites and apps that your customers visit.
- Search Network Ads. Text-based adverts that appear on Google Search results when someone is looking for products or services you provide.
- Video Ads. 6 to 15 second video ads that are displayed prior to, or during YouTube videos.
Google Ads and SEO both use the same platform, but they operate differently:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) gets your website ‘Google Ready’ so it can appear more often in search results and rank higher in search engines. SEO is an organic marketing tool that takes time and resources to achieve the best results, however, Google doesn’t charge for it.
- Google Ads increase traffic to your website more quickly than SEO does. It can be set up quickly and generates traffic to your website immediately. You pay for PPC (Google Ads) when people click on your ad or call your number.
Google Ads means you can advertise to consumers the exact moment they are searching online for the products and services you offer. The ads use smart technology, to appear when searchers are ready to buy.
- PPC advertisers can choose specific goals for their ad, such as calling the business, or increasing traffic to the website.
- You can select the geographic region you want your ad to target. It may be local, regional, national, or international depending on the reach and size of your business.
- Your ad needs a great-looking graphic design, SEO rich copy, and a budget cap you can set monthly.
Once the ad is approved it starts to appear to shoppers searching for your product or service, in the geographical area you chose. You pay only when someone clicks on the ad or calls your number.
Yes, but Imagefix recommends that HItchin businesses outsource their AdWords campaign to a PPC specialist. Running a Paid Search campaign, without specialist knowledge of the platform, can become expensive, with little return on your investment. Our PPC campaign creators are goal-driven, and have one goal – to return a profit.
Google Ads campaign management cam improve the performance of your ad over time. We monitor SEO keywords, and can adjust, or pause the ad if it’s not generating the correct traffic. We’ll recommend that your budget is tweaked if appropriate.
Managed PPC campaigns deliver optimum results for clients because they respond and adapt to online conditions as they emerge.
The cost of your ad campaign is determined by your monthly budget. You pay only when a searcher clicks on your ad or calls your business. There’s no minimum spend and no contract required. You are in control of the budget and the length of your campaign.