Who we are and what we do.
Imagefix PPC Agency Helps Letchworth Businesses Online
Imagefix is a digital marketing and design agency that helps companies grow their online presence and convert more leads.
Back in 2006 Imagefix began with Garry West and Tina Loan combining their expertise in marketing and web design to provide services across the region. Now we’re an award-winning brand with a team of digital PPC specialists supporting local businesses across Bedfordshire, and national clients across the UK. A lot has changed, but our passion to provide creative online marketing remains the same.
Would PPC Benefit Your Business?
Pay-per-click advertising works best if your business:
- Has a new product to promote.
- Has a promotion or shop sale to advertise.
- is looking for immediate online impact.
- Wants to target a specific demographic or audience.
Imagefix PPC Company Bedford Creates Goal-Driven Campaigns
Setting up a Google Ads campaign with Imagefix can happen however quickly you need it to, and in most cases the results are instant.
We track your goals and conversion rates. Your campaign manager will provide consistent reports which provide an analysis of the performance of your campaign.
Get started with PPC campaigns today.
Talk to the Imagefix digital marketing team on 01525 715608
Imagefix Works With Letchworth Businesses on PPC Campaigns.
Discover how our marketing skills help businesses grow sales
Find Out What’s Happening in the World of PPC.
Our specialist team works collaboratively with businesses in Letchworth, because that’s how you build successful PPC campaigns.
Our team offers you the advantage of being able to advertise your product in prime position across the most powerful online platforms. You’re charged for your ad only when someone clicks on it, and you set the budget. A successful PPC campaign delivers an increase in sales and qualified leads which outweighs the cost of the ad.
An alignment of PPC and SEO strategies returns high-impact results and builds long-term momentum for sales and growth.
The Imagefix team is award-winning and are passionate about supporting businesses looking to amplify their online presence. To achieve this, we create responsive, WordPress web designs, Search Engine Optimisation, and Paid Search campaigns.
We also service the following areas:
Baldock • Hitchin • Stotfold • Arlesey • Weston • Graveley • Stevenage • Biggleswade • Ickleford • Henlow • Langford • Lower Stondon • Rushden • Ashwell • St Ippolyts • Royston • Shillington • Odsey • Astwick • Bygrave
Pay Per Click Advertising FAQs.
The cost of your Google Ads campaign is determined by the monthly budget you set. You pay a fee each time a shopper clicks on your ad or calls your business, until the budget cap is reached. There’s no minimum spend and no contract, which means you can control the size of the budget and the length of your campaign.
Google Ads offer the opportunity to advertise to shoppers when they’re searching online for products or services like yours. They’re powered by smart technology, which means that they appear when shoppers are ready to buy.
- You can choose specific goals for Google Ads, such as calling up your business, or increasing traffic to your website.
- You select the geographic region where your ad will be displayed. It may be local, regional, national, or international dependent on your business reach.
- Your ad needs a good-looking graphic design, SEO rich copy, and a budget which you can set monthly.
Once your ad is approved it will start to appear to shoppers searching for products or services like yours, in the geographical area you have selected. You pay for the ad each time someone clicks through or calls your number.
There are 3 different types of PPC ads:
- Search Network Ads. These text-based ads appear on Google Search results pages when someone is specifically searching for a product or service like yours.
- Display Network Ads. Image-based ads that appear on apps or websites that are visited by the shoppers you are targeting.
- Video Ads. 6 or 15 second video ads that appear during, or prior to videos on YouTube.
Shopping ads are the visual ads that are displayed at the top of the Google search results. They’re also found on the shopping tab, in apps, price comparison services, YouTube, and on search partner websites.
In order to use Shopping Ads you’ll need to set up a Google Merchant Centre account. Then you use your Google Ads account to choose the kind of campaign you want, set your budget, and manage your campaign.
Google Shopping ads use product data you supply via the Merchant Centre feed to display your ads in relevant searches. The ads use pictures of your product images plus a title, price, shop name and description.
Google Ads and SEO both use the Google platform but they work in different ways:
- Google Ads drive traffic to your website more quickly than SEO can. The ads can be set up fast and start to generate traffic for your website straight away. You pay for PPC (Google Ads) when people click on your ad or call your number.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is about creating a ‘Google Friendly’ website that will appear in more search results and rank higher, over time. SEO is an organic marketing tool and it’s free, but it does take time and resources to achieve good results.
Anyone is able to set up a PPC campaign, but Imagefix recommends that Bedfordshire businesses work with a Google Ads (PPC) specialist. Managing your own campaign can leave you with little to show for your investment if you don’t have knowledge of how it works. Our PPC campaign managers are goal-driven, and their aim is always to return a profit on your initial investment.
Managed PPC campaigns improve the performance of your ads based on data gathered once the ad goes live. SEO keywords may be tweaked, ads are adjusted or paused if they don’t generate the right kind of traffic, and the budget is increased if necessary.
Managed PPC campaigns are best placed to deliver a great ROI for clients because they respond and adapt to online conditions as they emerge.