Who we are and what we do.
How does Imagefix help Luton businesses?
Imagefix started back in 2006 when digital specialist Garry West and marketing expert Tina Loan combined their expertise in marketing to provide PPC services across the region. Now we’re an award-winning brand with a team that’s supporting businesses across Bedfordshire, and the UK. It’s been quite a journey, but our passion to provide digital marketing excellence remains the same.
Imagefix is a PPC agency for Luton that works to boost your online impact, grow traffic to your website, and convert more leads.
Grow Your Revenue Using Pay-Per-Click Ads
Google Ads (PPC) is a great way for your business to get noticed on Google and boost your online sales. A PPC campaign gets your brand in front of online shoppers who are actively searching for your products or services. You set the budget and our experienced PPC campaign managers will do the rest.
Is PPC Right for Your Business?
Pay-Per-Click campaigns work best for businesses that:
- Need an instant online impact
- Want to target specific demographics.
- Have a PPC budget allocated.
- Are looking for regional or national ad coverage.
Get started with PPC campaigns today.
Talk to the Imagefix digital marketing team on 01525 715608
Imagefix is a PPC Agency for Luton Businesses.
How our pay-per-click experts help businesses grow sales:
Find Out What’s Happening in the World of PPC.
Imagefix PPC Campaign Management
Imagefix has two decades’ experience creating successful PPC campaigns for businesses. We start by understanding your business, so we can create a bespoke campaign carefully targeted for increased sales. We’ll advise on your budget and manage the campaign from start to finish.
We are a full-service marketing agency in Bedfordshire. Alongside PPC, we also provide other comprehensive marketing services such as good-looking website design, copywriting, and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) for organic traffic.
We also service the following areas:
Dunstable • Toddington • Leighton Buzzard • Kensworth • Harpenden • Wheathampstead • St Albans • Offley • Barton-le-Clay • Toddington • Caddington • Woburn • Harlington • Redbourn • Hemel Hempstead • Lilley • Sundon • Markyate
Pay Per Click Advertising FAQs.
A Google Ads campaign costs as much as you want to spend. You set the monthly budget cap, and a fee is paid each time a shopper clicks on your ad or calls your business, until that cap is reached. There’s no minimum budget requirement and no contract, which means you control the size of your spend and the length of your campaign.
SEO and Google Ads both use Google Search but they work differently:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) creates a ‘Google Friendly’ website which, over time, will make appearances more frequently in search results and therefore rank higher. SEO is an organic marketing tool and it’s free, but it does take time and resources to achieve a high ranking.
- Google Ads are designed to drive traffic to your website faster than SEO can. The ads can be set up quickly and they start to attract shoppers to your website straight away. You pay for PPC (Google Ads) when searchers click on your ad or call your number.
Google Ads offer businesses the opportunity to advertise to shoppers as they search online for products or services. The ads are powered by smart technology, which means that they appear when shoppers are looking for your products or services.
- You set goals for your Google Ads, such as calling your business on the phone, or increasing traffic to your website.
- Google ads are displayed in the geographic region you specify. Dependent on your business, it could be local, regional, national, or international.
- Your ad needs a professional graphic design, SEO rich copy, and a budget which you can set monthly.
When your ad is approved, it will start to appear to shoppers searching for products or services like yours, in the geographical area selected. You pay a fee each time someone clicks through or calls your business.
You can choose from 3 different types of PPC ads:
- Search Network Ads. Text-based ads that appear on Google Search results when someone is searching for a product or service like yours.
- Display Network Ads. Image-based ads that display on apps or websites that are visited by shoppers searching for products like yours.
- Video Ads. 6 or 15 second video ads that appear before, or during videos shown on YouTube.
Also known as product listing ads, shopping ads, are the highly visual ads that you find at the top of the Google search results page. They’re also displayed on the Shopping tab, YouTube, in apps, price comparison services, and on search partner websites.
Shopping ad campaigns are powered by two platforms: Google Merchant Centre and Google Ads. You need to have a Google Merchant Centre account to upload your products data, then you use your Google Ads account to choose the kind of campaign you want, set your budget, and manage your campaign.
Google Shopping ads use the product data you enter into your Merchant Centre feed to display your ads in relevant searches. The ads use pictures of your product plus a title, price, shop name and description.
Yes, but Imagefix recommends that Luton businesses outsource their AdWords (PPC) campaign to an Imagefix specialist. Running a PPC campaign, without experience or specialist knowledge of the platform, can be expensive, with little to show for your investment. Our PPC campaign creators are goal-driven, and they consistent aim to return a profit.
Managed Google Ads campaigns improve the performance of your ad over time. We monitor SEO keywords, adjust, or pause ads if they’re not generating the right kind of traffic, and we’ll recommend budget is tweaked if appropriate.
Managed PPC campaigns are designed to deliver optimum results for clients because they respond and adapt to online conditions as they emerge.