Who we are and what we do.
How Does Imagefix Help Milton Keynes Businesses?
Imagefix is a design and marketing agency that helps companies create their brand identity, grow their online presence and convert more leads.
Back in 2006 Imagefix began with Garry West and Tina Loan combining their expertise in marketing and web design to provide services across the region. Now we’re an award-winning brand with a team of digital PPC specialists supporting local businesses in Milton Keynes, and national clients across the UK. A lot has changed, but our passion to provide creative online excellence remains the same.
Could You Benefit From PPC ads?
Pay-per-click campaigns work for businesses who:
- Want to promote a new product.
- Have a sale or promotion to advertise.
- Need instant results and impact.
- Want to target an audience or demographic.
Imagefix Creates Successful Campaigns
We can set up your Google Ads campaign quickly, and the results are fast.
- First, we carefully research the success rate of keywords relevant to your business – locally, nationally and globally.
- Secondly, our PPC team will create your paid search ads – implementing those keywords – ready to launch your eye-catching, targeted marketing campaign.
- Third, we’ll design a unique landing page for searchers who click on the ad. This page will be completely tailored to match your ad, with a “call to action” enabling buyers to contact you, or make a purchase.
Get started with PPC campaigns today.
Talk to the Imagefix digital marketing team on 01525 715608
Working With Local Businesses on PPC Campaigns.
Discover how our marketing skills help businesses grow sales
Find Out What’s Happening in the World of PPC.
We’re an established PPC Agency and are committed to growing our clients’ brand, visibility, and sales.
Imagefix has been working with businesses located in and around Milton Keynes for more than 15 years now. Most of our customers are looking to improve their online sales and extend their impact online. To help with this, we design responsive, good-looking websites, Search Engine Optimisation, and regular, high impact PPC campaigns.
Our clients find that PPC campaigns are best for generating maximum customer engagement quickly. If you want to draw attention to a great promotion, sale, or an exciting new product, a PPC campaign is the ideal way to do it. And remember, pay-per-click is specifically targeted to customers who are actively searching the web for products or services just like yours.
We also service the following areas:
Woburn Sands • Bletchley • Leighton Buzzard • Cranfield • Flitwick • Newport Pagnell • Newton Longville • Bedford • Toddington • Wolverton • Marston Moretaine • Harlington • Heath and Reach • Tingrith • Steppingley • Milton Bryan • Eversholt • Ridgmont
Pay Per Click Advertising FAQs.
Google Ads offer the chance to advertise to consumers when they are searching online for similar products or services to yours. The ads are powered by smart technology, so they appear when searchers are ready to buy.
- PPC advertisers choose goals for their Google Ads, such as calling the business, or driving traffic to the website.
- Advertisers choose the geographic region where the ad is displayed. It may be local, regional, or national dependent on the size and reach of your business.
- Google Ads require a graphic design, SEO rich content, and a budget cap which the advertiser sets monthly.
Once the ad is approved it will start appearing to shoppers searching for your product or service, in the geographical area you have chosen. You pay a fee every time someone clicks on the ad or calls your number.
You can choose from 3 different types of PPC ads:
- Search Network Ads. Text-based ads that appear on Google Search Engine results pages when someone is looking for a product or service like yours.
- Display Network Ads. Image-based ads that appear on apps or websites that are visited by your customers.
- Video Ads. 6 or 15 second video ads that appear prior to, or during videos on YouTube.
The cost of your ad campaign is determined by the monthly budget you set. A fee is charged when a searcher clicks on your ad or calls your business. There’s no minimum spend required and no contract. So, you are in control of the budget and the length of your campaign.
Google Ads and SEO both use the Google platform but in different ways:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is about optimising your website to make it ‘Google Friendly’. This means it will appear more often in search results and rank higher. SEO is an organic marketing tool and it’s free to use, but it takes time and resources to achieve good results.
- Google Ads drive targeted traffic to your website faster than SEO. It’s quick to set up and begins to generate traffic for your website straight away. You pay for PPC (Google Ads) when people click on your ad or call your number.
Yes, in principle, but Imagefix recommends that you outsource your AdWords (PPC) campaign to a specialist. Running your own campaign, without experience or specialist knowledge of keywords, or online auctions, can run through your budget fast, leaving you little to show for it. Our PPC campaign creators are experts, and their goal is to return a profit on your initial investment.
Managed Google Ads campaigns improve the performance of your ad over the period of the campaign. SEO keywords are monitored, ads are adjusted or paused if they don’t generate the right kind of traffic, and the budget is tweaked if necessary.
Managed PPC campaigns deliver optimum ROI for clients because they respond and adapt in real time to online conditions as they emerge.
Shopping ads are the visual ads that are displayed at the top of the Google search results. They’re also found on the shopping tab, in apps, price comparison services, YouTube, and on search partner websites.
In order to use Shopping Ads you’ll need to set up a Google Merchant Centre account. Then you use your Google Ads account to choose the kind of campaign you want, set your budget, and manage your campaign.
Google Shopping ads use product data you supply via the Merchant Centre feed to display your ads in relevant searches. The ads use pictures your product images plus a title, price, shop name and description.