Who we are and what we do.
Imagefix PPC Agency Achieves Fast Results For Stevenage Businesses
Imagefix is a design and marketing agency that helps businesses strengthen their online authority, convert more leads and increase sales.
Imagefix began in 2006, with Garry West and Tina Loan combining their expertise in web design and marketing to provide services across the region. Now we’re an award-winning brand with a team of digital PPC specialists supporting local businesses across Hertfordshire, and national clients across the UK. A lot has changed, but our passion to achieve paid search results remains the same.
Would PPC Benefit Your Business?
Pay-per-click advertising works best for a business who:
- Has a new product promotion.
- Has a sale to advertise.
- Is looking to fast-track online impact.
- Wants to target a specific audience.
Imagefix Creates Goal-Driven Campaigns
Setting up a PPC (Google Ads) campaign with Imagefix can happen as quickly as you need it to, and in many cases the results are fast. We take time to understand your marketing strategy and the business goals of your PPC campaign.
We continually test and refine the results of your PPC campaign, tracking your goals and measuring conversions, to ensure that it achieves the sales results you require. Your campaign manager will provide regular reporting which offers an analysis of the performance of your campaign.
Get started with PPC campaigns today.
Talk to Imagefix on 01525 715608
Working With Stevenage Businesses on PPC Campaigns.
Discover how our marketing skills help businesses grow sales
Find Out What’s Happening in the World of PPC.
For more than 15 years now, Imagefix has worked with a range of businesses in Stevenage supporting their marketing requirements. To this end we have created new website designs, eCommerce sites, organic SEO, and PPC campaigns.
We ensure that businesses gain a competitive edge thanks to specialist search marketing.
Having worked with clients from a variety of sectors we know where to place your paid search ads for maximum effect, and how to use keywords to attract searchers actively looking to buy. Our blend of professional design, SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and ongoing testing throughout the campaign ensures excellent ROI.
We also service the following areas:
Hitchin • Baldock • Letchworth • Biggleswade • St Neots • Hatfield • Graveley • Knebworth • Datchworth • St Ippolyts • Ardeley • Codicote • Welwyn • Ware • Hertford • Buntingford • Weston • Standon • Little Wymondley
Pay Per Click Advertising FAQs.
The cost of PPC Google Ads depends on the monthly budget you are willing to spend. You pay each time a shopper clicks through to your site or calls you until the budget cap is reached. There’s no minimum spend to adhere to, and no contract – so the length of your campaign and the amount you spend is up to you.
There are 3 types of PPC for you to choose from:
- Video Ads. Short ads, lasting 6 or 15 seconds, that appear before, or during, videos shown on YouTube.
- Display Network Ads. Image-based ads that are displayed on apps or websites visited by your customers.
- Search Network Ads. Text-based which appear on Google search results pages when a shopper is looking for a product or service like yours.
Shopping ads are the product ads which are displayed at the top of the Google search results. They’re also shown on the shopping tab, YouTube, on search partner websites, and in apps.
To use Shopping Ads, you first set up a Google Merchant Centre account. Then you’re able to use your Google Ads account to choose what kind of campaign you want and set your budget.
Google utilises the product data you supply to the Google Merchant Centre to create your Shopping Ads. They comprise pictures of your product plus a title, price, shop name and description.
Google Ads appear to shoppers when they’re searching on Google for products or services like the ones you sell. The ads use smart technology which ensures that your ad is displayed only to shoppers who intend to buy your product.
- You choose the goal for your ad, such as driving traffic to your website, or calling your business.
- The ad is displayed in the geographic region you stipulate. This may be local, regional, national, or international dependent on your business goals.
- Your ad needs a graphic design, SEO rich copy, and a monthly budget cap is set.
As soon as the ad is approved it will start appearing to appropriate searchers in your chosen geographical area. You pay a fee each time shoppers click on your ad or call your number.
SEO and Google AdWords use the same platform but in different ways:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) ensures your website is ‘Google Friendly’ in order that it will appear more frequently in search results and, over time, gain a higher ranking. SEO is an organic marketing tool and it’s free, but it takes time and resources to achieve good results.
- Google AdWords is designed to drive targeted traffic to your website. It’s quick to set up and generates traffic faster than SEO. You pay a fee each time someone clicks on your ad or calls your number.
Anyone can run an AdWords campaign, but we recommend that clients in Stevenage outsource the management of their AdWords (PPC) campaign to a specialist campaign manager. Running a campaign involves bidding in an online auction for your chosen keywords. If you don’t know the platform it can prove expensive without you having much to show for it. Outsourced PPC campaign creators set out to return a profit on your initial investment.
A managed PPC campaign offers ongoing tweaks to the original ad in order to improve its performance. As data is gathered, SEO keywords are adjusted, ads may be redrafted or paused if they’re not generating the right kind of traffic, and the budget can be increased if necessary.
Managed PPC campaigns deliver excellent results for clients because they respond and adapt to online conditions as they emerge.