Who we are and what we do.
Imagefix Achieves Results For Bedford Businesses
Imagefix is a local design and marketing agency that works with Bedford businesses to strengthen their online impact and increase their sales.
Established in 2006, Imagefix was created by web designer Garry West and digital marketing specialist Tina Loan with the aim of offering online services to businesses in Bedford. We’re now an award-winning PPC company in Bedford with a team of digital and campaign experts working alongside us. It’s been a fantastic couple of decades, and we’re as excited as ever to provide goal-driven, cost-effective online advertising.
Would PPC Benefit Your Business?
Pay-per-click advertising works best where businesses:
- Have a new product to promote.
- Have a promotion or sale to advertise.
- Are looking for instant online impact.
- Want to target a specific demographic.
Imagefix PPC Company Bedford Creates Goal-Driven Campaigns
Setting up a PPC (Google Ads) campaign with Imagefix can happen as quickly as you need it to, and in many cases the results are fast.
We track your goals and measure conversions. Your campaign manager will provide regular reporting which offers an analysis of the performance of your campaign.
Get started with PPC campaigns today.
Talk to the Imagefix digital marketing team on 01525 715608
Imagefix Works With Luton Businesses on PPC Campaigns.
Discover how our marketing skills help businesses grow sales
Find Out What’s Happening in the World of PPC.
We’re an established PPC company in Bedford with a commitment to growing our clients’ brand, online visibility, and sales.
Imagefix gives local businesses an edge over the competition by creating effective pay-per-click campaigns. Our researchers find the specific keywords that online shoppers use when looking for products like yours. Then we integrate them into a professional design and determine the most effective online positioning for your ad – providing you with the opportunity for maximum visibility.
Imagefix is an award-winning company with a friendly team that is passionate about supporting Bedford businesses that are looking to amplify their online presence. In order to achieve this, we create responsive, good-looking web designs, Search Engine Optimisation, and PPC campaigns.
We also service the following areas:
Clapham • Salph End • Ravensden • Kempston • Wood End • Astwood • Cardington • Milton Ernest • Wilden • Sharnbrook • Biggleswade • Sandy • St Neots • Milton Keynes • Silsoe • Marston Moretaine • Turvey • Great Barford • Cople
Pay Per Click Advertising FAQs.
3 different kinds of PPC ads to choose from:
- Search Network Ads. Text-based ads that appear on Google Search results when someone is looking for a product or service like yours.
- Display Network Ads. Image-based ads that display on apps or websites that your customers visit.
- Video Ads. 6 or 15 second video ads that are displayed prior to, or during YouTube videos.
Also known as product listing ads, shopping ads, are the highly visual ads that you find at the top of the Google search results page. They’re also displayed on the Shopping tab, YouTube, in apps, price comparison services, and on search partner websites.
Shopping ad campaigns are powered by two platforms: Google Merchant Centre and Google Ads. You need to have a Google Merchant Centre account to upload your products data, then you use your Google Ads account to choose the kind of campaign you want, set your budget, and manage your campaign.
Google Shopping ads use the product data you enter into your Merchant Centre feed to display your ads in relevant searches. The ads use pictures of your product plus a title, price, shop name and description.
Google Ads means you can advertise to consumers at the moment they are searching online for similar products or services to yours. The ads use smart technology in order to appear when searchers are ready to buy.
- PPC advertisers can choose their specific goals for their ad, such as calling up the business, or increasing traffic to the website.
- You choose the geographic region you want for your ad. It may be local, regional, national, or international dependent on the reach of your business.
- Your ad requires an eye-catching graphic design, SEO rich copy, and a budget cap which you set monthly.
Once the ad is approved it will start appearing to shoppers searching for your product or service, in the appropriate geographical area. You pay each time someone clicks on the ad or calls your number.
The cost of your ad campaign is determined by your monthly budget. You pay when a searcher clicks with your ad or calls your business. There’s no minimum spend and no contract. You are in control of the budget and the length of your campaign.
Whilst Google Ads and SEO both use the same platform, they operate differently:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) creates a ‘Google Ready’ website designed to appear more often in search results and rank higher in search engines. SEO is an organic marketing tool which means Google doesn’t charge for it, but it does takes time and resources to achieve good results.
- Google Ads drive traffic to your website faster than SEO. It can be set up quickly and starts to generate traffic for your website straight away. You pay for PPC (Google Ads) when people click on your ad or call your number.
Yes, but Imagefix recommends that you outsource your AdWords (PPC) campaign to a specialist. Running a PPC campaign, without experience or specialist knowledge of the platform, can be expensive, with little to show for your investment. Our PPC campaign creators are goal-driven, and they consistent aim to return a profit.
Managed Google Ads campaigns improve the performance of your ad over time. We monitor SEO keywords, adjust, or pause ads if they’re not generating the right kind of traffic, and we’ll recommend budget is tweaked if appropriate.
Managed PPC campaigns are designed to deliver optimum results for clients because they respond and adapt to online conditions as they emerge.