Looking for SEO in Bedfordshire?
How is your website ranking on Google right now? If you have to think about the answer, you’re probably not occupying a particularly high-ranking position. That top-ranking prize is one that businesses compete fiercely for. Why? Because appearing at the top of the Google rankings is transformational for local businesses. Which is exactly the goal Imagefix sets out to achieve with SEO in Bedfordshire.
Click Through Rates by Position
The harsh reality is that over 90% of online searchers on Google don’t bother to look at any search results past the top 5-10 results. Which means that the majority of searchers will click through to the one of the first 3 sites on the search engine results page (SERP). Here’s what the Google click through rates looks like:
- Position 1: Click through rate of 43.32%
- Position 2: Click through rate of 37.36%
- Position 3: Click through rate of 29.90%
- Position 4: Click through rate of 19.38%
- Position 5: Click through rate of 10.95%
How Does Search Engine Optimisation Help With Ranking?
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is a powerful tool that helps businesses improve their online visibility and rank higher on search engine results. SEO involves optimising your website’s content and structure to make it more appealing to search engines like Google. By doing so, you increase your chances of attracting organic (unpaid) traffic to your website, which can result in more customers and business growth.
One way SEO in Bedfordshire helps local businesses rank better is through keyword optimisation. SEO experts research and identify the specific words and phrases that potential customers are likely to search for when looking for products or services like yours. By incorporating keywords into your website’s content, meta tags, and headers, search engines better understand what your website is about and rank it higher.
Another important aspect of SEO is improving your website’s user experience. Search engines prioritise websites that provide a positive user experience, including fast loading times, mobile-friendliness, and easy navigation. By optimising your website’s design and structure, you enhance the user experience. This, in turn, signals to search engines that your website is valuable and relevant, leading to improved rankings.
Can You Achieve a Page One Ranking Without SEO?
It’s not likely that you’ll win the top spot prize without SEO; it’s not even remotely likely. It’s a bit like wondering what the chance of winning the lottery are without buying a ticket. There are teams of SEO professionals working night and day to keep the top spot for their clients, so leaving it to chance just isn’t an option.
Imagefix Offers Local SEO in Bedfordshire
Geographical SEO, also known as local SEO, is a digital marketing strategy that focuses on optimising a website to improve its visibility and rankings in search engine results for specific geographic locations. It’s especially important for businesses that primarily serve a local customer base.
The aim of geographical SEO in Bedfordshire is to ensure that when people in the area search for products or services related to your business, your website appears prominently in the search results. Ideally, it will also be visible in the Google map and be featured in the ‘Local Pack’. This boosts the chances of attracting local customers and can lead to increased foot traffic to your physical location or generate online leads.
What the ROI on SEO?
Once you start working with professional SEO in Bedfordshire, you will be operating in partnership with Google. When your website is optimised Google will be able to read the contents and recommend it to people who are looking for a business like yours to solve a problem.
Optimising your site improves the experience you offer to visitors. Pages load faster, the navigation is clearer, the content is relevant and engaging. People accessing your site will stay on it for longer and are far more likely therefore, to respond to a Call to Action, or subscribe to your services.
Imagefix SEO agency gives you the edge over your competitors.
What are Imagefix SEO Services
Imagefix search engine optimisation services included in our SEO in Bedfordshire package are:
- SEO Audit. We carry out a detailed SEO audit on your website. This gives us all the detail we need to start the optimisation process. The audit is shared with the businesses so they can see the work we will be doing for them.
- SEO Research. In order to optimise the content on a site our SEO specialists need to know the keywords searchers use when looking for businesses like yours. We also do a detailed competitor analysis, and a market analysis.
- Technical SEO. This is the work we do on your website to help Google understand your site structure, index your pages, and interpret what your business does. Technical SEO is also about providing an excellent user experience.
- Content SEO. The quality of your content contributes to your ranking in Google. This is judged by its originality, relevance to the visitor, inclusion of appropriate keywords, and the clarity of its structure.
- Local SEO. Geographical SEO requires a Google Business Profile which we can create for you. We search for keywords local intent, such as ‘Restaurants in Bedford’, and optimise your website for your chosen area.
Make sure you’re on the map with Imagefix
As an established SEO agency located in Bedfordshire, we’ve been working with local businesses for well over a decade. Our clients come from a range of sectors including logistics, health, construction, retail, medical research, wealth management, leisure services and childcare. Their businesses have seen dramatic improvements in their ranking, with attendant growth in traffic, and sales.
If you would like more information about SEO in Bedfordshire, call the friendly team at Imagefix today on 01525 715608