New Website Design for Birmingham Business – CLS, Goes Live
It’s an absolute delight to see the CLS website go live, we’ve thoroughly enjoyed working with them on its development! Contract Labour Solutions is a Birmingham based business that provides electrical services across the UK. They’ve worked on landmark projects such as the iconic Library of Birmingham, fulfilled commercial projects such as the Cat B fit out on the HSBC Headquarters, and offer a full range of domestic services for their local customers.
Imagefix Website Design for CLS
The business owners were looking for an original design, and had found us through a word-of-mouth recommendation. We always start out by talking through the services on offer and the kind of visitors the site needs to attract. In this instance we agreed that the most important feature would be the case studies, so we prioritised high quality imagery, and created concise, informative text to accompany them.
Creating a High Quality Online Product
The website is built in WordPress, and the colour palette reflects the bold red of the CLS logo. All Imagefix websites are created in close alignment with Google’s criteria for high quality online resources. This means that our website designs are always:
- Responsive – meaning they work equally well on mobiles, laptops, desktops and tablets
- Speed Optimised – they load fast
- Ease of Navigation – to help visitors get the info they need
- High Quality Imagery – ensuring visual excellence on every page
- Clear Informative Copy – providing text that is easy to read
Websites that work with Google’s criteria will rank higher in online searches.
Marketing Services From Imagefix
CLS asked for a website that would market their electrical services to potential customers. So we included 3 of our online marketing services in their package:
- Organic SEO – optimising your website’s online presence
- Local SEO – ensuring that your business appears when local people search for it
- Social Media – using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram to amplify your brand
We stay in close contact with the business, providing ongoing updates and reports, whilst checking with them for evidence that our online services are making a clear, identifiable difference to their business.
We wish CLS all the very best for their business and we look forward to being a part of their ongoing growth, as they move forward.